Number 16 Aughrim Holiday Village is located in a small, beautifully landscaped cul de sac development situated within easy walking distance from the centre of Aughrim.
Aughrim Village is known as “The Granite Village”, evidenced by beautiful natural granite stone walls around a lot of amenities.
Amenities include, Churches, National School, Post Office, Shops, Hotel & Pubs, Café, Sports facilites, Outdoor Bowling Green and Pavilion, Angling Lake, nearby Golf Courses at Macreddin, Woodenbridge & Coollattin.
The houses are part of a development of 28. No 16 offers an opportunity of earning a rental income. Rentals to date have been handled by Trident Homes who have an office on site.
This 3 Bedroom spacious and attractive property on three levels, each accessed by fully carpeted stairs, is in good condition throughout. The residents have access to the on-site Tennis Court.
Viewing highly recommended and strictly By Appointment Only.
Entrance Hall: Bright Hallway 2.01m x 2.12m with black & white tiled floor and stairs. Door to Lounge
Lounge: 4.71m x 3.72m. Large bright room. Carpeted, feature fireplace with polished granite hearth, Door to Dining Room.
Dining Room: 3.51 x 4.14. Black & White tiled floor, open plan to Kitchen, Large patio doors to back garden with views of the lake.
Kitchen: 2.67 x 1.5m. Galley style, open plan to Dining Room with black & white tiled floor.
Guest Bathroom: Guest bathroom with whb and WC.
Bedroom 2: 4.95 x 3.47. This is a large room with its own en-suite. Carpeted floor and built in wardrobes.
En-suite: Power Shower, whb and wc.
Bedroom 3: 2.82 x 2.7m with its own en-suite. Carpeted Floor and built in wardrobes.
En-suite: 1.78 x 1.89 with whb, wc and power shower.
Master Bedroom: 5.62m x 3.72m A large bright bedroom, carpeted with built in wardrobes. Dual aspect with views to front and rear and large En-suite.
En-suite: 1.82 x 1.90m with whb, wc, Bath with shower.
• Scenic location in Aughrim Village with view of the Lake.
• Close to all amenities
• Mains Water and Sewerage
• Storage Heating throughout
• UPVC double glazed windows throughout
• Smoke Alarms
• South facing rear garden
• Patio area to the rear with view of Lake.
• Use of Tennis Court.
• Pedestrian Gate to Lawless’s Hotel & Village.
• Mains water and sewerage,
• Electric storage heating.
• From Aughrim town centre, with Lawless’s Hotel on your right go over bridge to the T Junction, turn right towards Tinahely. Nearby take the right hand turn into The Aughrim Holiday Village. No 16 is about halfway down on the left. There is a pedestrian entrance for residents from Lawless’s Hotel Car Park into the Holiday Village