CIRCA 113 ACRES OF LAND
Folio Nos. WW3578, WW3589, WW41945
Wednesday 08th July 2020
Glenmalure Lodge Hotel @ 3.00pm
C.113 acres / C.45.72 hectares of agricultural land / dairy farm including milking parlour (6 units), 4 span slatted cubicle shed, feeding passage, 2 x 60ft silage pits, with 4 span lean to’s of either side, plus 2 span hay shed, derelict house and 2 small outhouses. Included in the land (c.5.38 acres ) of forestry. Sales also includes some entitlement units.
Legal: Mr. David Lavelle, Augustus Cullen Law, 7 Wentworth Place, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow
Tel: 0404 67412
Details of land
- Situated in the townland of Ballintombay Lower, Rathdrum
- Laid out in 4 divisions.
- Entitlements 30.89 Units payable at €8288.70 per annum.(2020 figures)
- Natural water source (well) on the lands.
- Well drained with gently sloping aspect.
- Excellent quality, fertile land, currently used as a grass platform to support a dairy herd, perfect for pasture or silage production.
- Small holding potential.
- Forestry Element - Circa 2.18 hectares / C.5.38 acres currently under forestry .The site is under a management contract to Green Belt currently. On completion of sale the new owner of the land will need to register and sign paperwork for the Forest Service to inspect the site to decide if they are satisfied that it is fully established and free growing. If the site passes inspection this triggers the end of the contract with Green Belt and the forest is the owners responsibility however there will be no work required by the owner as the site is fully established as per inspection.
The rate of premium from the Forest Service is €510/Ha due for 11 years
Full details available from Auctioneer.
To be sold in the following lots
Lot 1 - C. 30 acres agricultural land laid out in three separate fields. Also includes farm yard, milking parlour (6 units), 4 span slatted cubicle shed, feeding passage, 2 x 60ft silage pits, with 4 span lean to’s of either side, plus 2 span hay shed, two small outhouses and derelict residence.
Lot 2 - C. 39.5 acres agricultural land laid out over five separate fields including c.5.38 acres of planted lands
Lot 3 - C. 11 acres agricultural land located close to the farm yard. Road frontage on two roads.
Lot 4 - C.32.74 acres agricultural land (former golf club land) with some road frontage
Lot 5 - Entire
Property is located 3.7km from Rathdrum
Directions: From main street / R755 head south towards Back Lane, Turn right onto Brewery Lane, continue onto Fair Green, continue onto Sunny Terrace, turn slightly left onto Greenane Road, turn right on Greenane Road, turn right sign at farmyard.