CIRCA 13.59 ACRES OF LAND
Folio No. WW13470F
Auction: 12th November 2020 @ 3pm
Location to be confirmed
C.13.59 acres / C.5.51 hectares of agricultural land known as "Kennys Field", located 300m from Aughrim village. Road frontage on two roads - R747 and Killacloran road. Presently in grass, rail and post fence with natural boundaries of mature trees.
Suitable small holding potential for a wide number of uses.
Full details available from our Aughrim office.
Due to Covid 19 regulations you must register your interest and book your place prior to attending on the auction date.
Legal: Mr. Cathal Louth, C.J. Louth & Son Solicitors, 5 & 6 Ferrybank, Arklow, P.O. Box No. 14, Co. Wicklow
Details of land
- Situated in the townland of Killacloran, Aughrim
- Post and rail fencing at boundary
- Mature native trees at boundary
- Road frontage on two roads
- Access by gate on each road
- Agricultural land of good quality
- Small holding potential.
- ESB substation located on land -lease currently in place due to end 2025.