This spacious three bedroom detached residence is located in a quiet development off Rednagh Road in Aughrim. No. 19 enjoys a sunny aspect and views of the local countryside. Finished to a high standard throughout and within walking distance of all local amenities. It is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The gardens are well landscaped, the back garden being very sheltered and private.
Aughrim Village is home to a variety of activities such as fishing, The National Angling Centre is located in the village. Local amenities within Aughrim include a Children’s playground, Churches, National School, Post Office, Shops, Lawless’s Hotel & Pubs, Café, Sports facilities, Outdoor Bowling Green. Aughrim Village is also home to the county grounds of the Wicklow County Gaelic Athletic Association team which is a short walk from No.19.
Entrance Hall: 1.958m x 7.653m
Neutrally decorated entrance hallway with tiled floor, access to attic, includes Hotpress.
Sitting Room: 5.717m (widest) x 4.753m
A light filled, airy relaxing room with large bay window, timber laminate flooring, timber painted surround fireplace with polished granite hearth. Double doors leading to Kitchen/Dining room.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.307m x 3.888m
Tiled floor, cream units with black worktops. Tiled backsplash, dishwasher, washing machine. Door leading to rear garden.
Master Bedroom: 4.065m x 3.269m.
Neutrally decorated master bedroom with carpeted flooring with built in wardrobes. Window to the rear of the property.
En-suite: 3.279m x 1.055m, shower, WC and WHB.
Bedroom 2: 3.663m x 3.291m
Carpeted flooring with feature wallpaper, window facing to front of property.
Bedroom 3: 2.668m x 2.781m
Carpeted flooring with built in wardrobes, window facing to rear of property.
Bathroom: 3.360m x 2.166m.
Tiled flooring with partially tiled area over bath and sink, shaver socket, WC, WHB.
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout
- Smoke Alarms
- Broadband in the area.
- South facing rear garden
- Off street parking
- Main’s water
- Main’s sewerage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- From Dublin N11: From M50 take M11 onto N11 to Arklow. From Arklow take the R747 to Woodenbridge. Turn left signposted Aughrim/Tinahely and continue for 6.5km on the R747. Turn right at bridge for Aughrim Village. Cross bridge and take first left onto Rednagh Road. Continue for 270m and turn right for Rathmore and follow road for 200m. Road sweeps to the right, continue to end, turn right and house is last on the right.
- From Aughrim: Travel from Main Street onto Rednagh Road. Continue for 270m and turn right for Rathmore and follow road for 200m. Road sweeps to the right, continue to end, turn right and house is last on the right.