Thinking of letting?
The team at O’Neill & Flanagan manage a variety of Residential and Commercial lettings within County Wicklow.
We aim to take the stress out of managing a letting, allowing you to relax. Any problems throughout the tenancy will be handled directly through us. We will of course keep you informed if there are any problems and discuss the fee for each handy man.
Before advertising a letting, we would first like:
- To view and advise on any work necessary,
- To achieve the maximum price.
- Prepare a full inventory of contents.
- Arrange and attend all viewings on your behalf and provide you with 100% feedback on all viewings.
Once a suitable tenant has been secured, we will:
- Prepare a legally binding lease.
- Ensure that the RTB form is completed.
- Ensure that the tenant pays one month’s security deposit and one month’s rent in advance.
- We will carry out inspections of your property and inform you of anything that will have to be dealt with.
Please note that it is now a legal requirement to provide a Building Energy Rating on any property that you have for rent or for sale. This responsibility lies with the landlord however, we can provide you with a list of names and numbers of such assessors, if you wish.
Latest lettings by O’Neill & Flanagan:
Saville House is located within a small industrial estate just 650m outside of Rathdrum Town Centre and 850m from Rathdrum…